Since today starts the last 100 days of 2009, I'm going to write some goals for the end of the year!
1. Don't Binge. This doesn't mean that I won't eat foods that I know aren't the best for me, but that I simply won't eat a HUGE amount.. Seeing as how I'm used to daily binges, this is going to challenge me.
2. Don't make excuses for working out. "I'm tired, I'll walk on the treadmill later..." No. I never work out "later".. everyday for the last 21 years has been a "later" or "tomorrow" excuse from me. I'm morbidly obese, and I might not even have a tomorrow. Today. Now.
3. Look in the mirror, everyday, and say OUT LOUD something that you appreciate about yourself. This goal has two purposes. The main reason is that I desperately need to raise my self-esteem. Secondly, I don't want to work so hard on my body, and not work equally as hard on my mind. WHEN (not if), I lose this weight, I want to be proud of my accomplishment. I don't want to still feel like a fat girl. I want to be able to wear all of the clothes that I've been dreaming about wearing! I don't want to always hide in the back of the room because I'm afraid of people seeing how much weight I've gained this time.. I want to be comfortable in my new body!!
10 things about me..
1. I have a brittle bone disease. I've broken close to 30 bones. Now you know why I can't work out super hard.
2. When I do work out, I often misread the "sore" feeling for pain, and it freaks me out.
3. I'm a huge huge HUGE fan of the University of Kansas athletics. :) Obsessed, really.
4. My cat is my best friend.. I absolutely looooove her.
5. I dated my best friend all four years of high school.. we broke up before graduation, and when he went to college....he came out of the closet. Yeah..
6. I desperately want to have children. Several.
7. I pretend that I want to have children MORE than I want to find my soulmate, but.. that's only because I don't know if I believe that he's out there.
8. I'm SUPER square. I hate to get in trouble.
9. I'd love to live in New York City for a little while. I'm a small town girl, and I'd like to experience big city living for just a little bit.
10. However, I'm way too cheap to pay an arm and a leg for a tiny apartment in the city. I really do belong in the Midwest.